It is TIME for a whole new perspective on creating champions. Don’t leave your success to chance. Go get it on purpose. In this ground-breaking audio series…
Cheerleaders: Get Motivated and Get the Mental Competitive Edge You Deserve!
When I take the mat, there’s no stopping what my team and I can do with the right amount of focus. Listening to this is the perfect way to train your mindset. Thank you!”
Jamie Andries, World Champion, Cheer Athletics Cheetahs
A five week plan for my senior 5 team… “I really enjoyed it and took away some great things! I’m using FOCUS as a 5 week plan for my Senior 5 team in the lead up to Worlds by taking some of the exercises and messages, giving them one thing each practice…Thanks for giving me this opportunity.”
Ant Ridgway, Spirit AllStars
This program is for you!
The Cheer Athlete
Cheerleading “is your life” or maybe you just started– or anything in between. You work hard in the gym but you are ready for a different approach than just drills and drama and frustration and fear. You’re ready to learn new and innovative ways to master jumps, stunts, tumbling, and dance. You want to know how all the “high-profile” gyms have such great success year-after-year and make it look easy. You’re ready to learn how to overcome ALL your challenges, have excellence in your performances, and make a bold shift from where you are now to where you want to be. FOCUS is for you.
The Cheer Coach
You are the day-to-day instructor and influencer for the athletes in the gym and are responsible for the physical skills they learn, as well as their physical and emotional well-being. You want to know the research-driven methods to get real, long-lasting high-performance from every athlete. You want the athletes to trust you, respect you, and learn from you. You want the athletes to care as much as you do. And you want apathy and bad attitudes replaced with genuine human motivation to learn and perform at a new level of excellence. You want the gym owner and parents to know you are absolutely committed to making the gym a better place to experience all that cheerleading has to offer from physical skills, to friendships, to life-lessons and support for one another. FOCUS is for you.
The Cheer Gym Owner
You dedicate your life (and may work another job) to create a gym that builds successful athletes in the gym and outside the gym. You want straight-to-the-point strategies to motivate your staff, athletes, and parents to be as dedicated to the success of the gym as you are. You want the science-backed ways to build the most loyal, productive, and talented program to elevate your brand, your gym culture, and your profits. You run your gym with real purpose. FOCUS is for you.
The Cheer Parent
You pay tuition, you watch practice, you attend competitions, and you know some of the cheer lingo and cheer people– but you know there’s a bigger opportunity for you to help your child success in cheerleading once you fully understand the language the athlete, coaches, and gym owner are using with one another. You’re ready to be a part of creating success for everyone in the gym so its fun and rewarding. You want to fully understand the new opportunities available to build better relationships and communication between all the people who make cheer success happen- kids, coaches, gym owners, and parents. You want to create the success and life-experiences for your child, but you recognize the only way to do that is to learn the big picture and hand-off certain responsibilities to the right people. You’re the parent that dreams of wonderful things for your child– and the dream alone makes you smile. FOCUS is for you.
Purchasing the course was primarily to prepare for starting my own cheerleading programme/business closer to home, I actually found it extremely helpful in helping me develop strategies and ways of dealing with my current work/life balance. These talks came just at the right time for me! A lot of the information contained in each talk has really helped me to figure out each day how to prioritise what I’m doing and to help me justify or reassure me that I’m confident to take what I believe to be the right actions. I have been raving about your programmes to everyone and already decided that when I set up my new cheerleading programme, I want to promote your courses and encourage all my athletes and parents to take it up. Thank you for your support, emails and prayers and for creating such a great programme.”
Joanna Cuthbert, Co-Founder Inspire AllStars Cheer and Dance
You go girls! Focus and Clarity will get you to the top! Love you and love what you bring to this hurting world of ours.”
Julie Ziglar Norman, daughter of Zig Ziglar and EVP of Norman Services Corp.
Get Aly & Andrea’s 5-part course, F.O.C.U.S.: High Performance Mindset Training for Cheer Athletes, Coaches, and Cheer Parents and finally get the mental competitive edge you deserve!
F.O.C.U.S. is a comprehensive, self-paced 5-part downloadable audio series with worksheets and exercises to help cheerleaders, gym owners, coaches, and cheer parents build their mental game and make becoming a champion easier…both in the gym and in life. Look below for a brief outline of each disc.
- Lessons and Activities to help you establish your mission and direction as a gym, coach, athlete, or parent.
- The 2 critical criteria you must have as you build your team, and what to do to get started now
- Science behind motivation for your team, your staff, your child, and yourself
- How to identify and overcome challenges (mental blocks, relationship struggles, negative self talk, peer gossip, family or financial challenges, and more)
- Leadership strategies to create a championship culture in the gym, classroom, and home
- Straight to the point tips on how to move attitudes of apathy into motivated and empowered… and stay there
COMMIT TO EXCELLENCE:
- The research behind why this is so important to your long-term success
- The science and strategy behind how to implement full commitment to excellence in your gym and in your life
- The application of excellence as a gym owner, or coach, athlete, or parent
- The real role of talent as an athlete and human being: you’ll be amazed by the research and how it will impact the way you practice, or run your gym or household
- Rule #1: How to make work FUN
- The secrets behind the world class gyms: What are they doing that others miss?
- How to leverage your own power of decisions to constantly improve, no matter how awesome you already are
- How to stop resisting change, and embrace it for good: We give you the tools and perspective to totally own your growth here
- The one test you should be using to help you juggle your crazy schedule so you can get it done!
What is FOCUS?
F.O.C.U.S. is a comprehensive, self-paced 5-part downloadable audio series with worksheets and exercises to help cheerleaders, gym owners, coaches, and cheer parents build their mental game and make becoming a champion easier…both in the gym and in life. With attention on the science of motivation and leadership, F.O.C.U.S. puts the high performance life skill training first…so learning physical skills in the gym becomes even more productive and rewarding. With FOCUS, relationships become more meaningful, confidence grows, and champions are made.
What will I learn in the F.O.C.U.S. series?
With attention on the science of motivation and leadership, F.O.C.U.S. teaches 5 things:
- Foundation First: Make decisions easier by establishing what you want to stand for and what you want to be known for.
- Overcome Obstacles: Learn the science behind motivation to help you or the athlete overcome mental blocks and life challenges so they can achieve what they perhaps never thought possible.
- Commit to Excellence: Learn how to leverage this commitment into champions in the gym, on the sidelines, and forever in life.
- Unprecedented Work: Learn what the research says about the real role of talent, and how to make work FUN. This is work ethic growth and application!
- Shift Boldly: Learn the simple shifts that can make huge changes in your life, your relationships, and in your gym. Work/Life/Practice balance is about to get a whole lot easier.
While we recognize cheerleading can build great leaders, we recommend the reverse order to ensure success. This series is intended to purposefully motivate and empower you to greater mental FOCUS so that teaching and learning physical skills becomes far easier than before. The science of this motivation and leadership training will carry you far beyond the gym, into all of your relationships, school performance, career path, parenting process, and work/life balance.
How is F.O.C.U.S. delivered? And what if I’m not “tech-savvy?”
You don’t have to be techie at all to learn from this course. If you can open your email and click to download, you’ve got it! F.O.C.U.S. curriculum is delivered via digital downloads that you listen to at your own pace. Upon purchase, each letter of F.O.C.U.S. teaches specific content as its individual audio that you can download to your computer or mobile player for listening at your own pace. There are worksheets and exercises with each audio that you may download and print out. This product retails for $47 USD for the series and downloads- whatever that translates to for you in your area of the world. (Conversion rates are translated on purchase).
Do I have to buy anything else?
Not unless you want to. We also will release additional free training materials over time. We release that content to add value to the cheer community as a whole and let them benefit from our work as they develop. If you like our work and want to pursue study to deeper mastery, then you will have an opportunity to purchase future products and services from us that are more in-depth at a later time.
What if I don’t like it?
We are confident that you’ll LOVE it and that you’ll see measurable results and return on your investment. But if for any reason at all you are not satisfied, we have a 30 day full money back guarantee. We want you to succeed, and we want you to be happy, so we make our guarantees very transparent and easy.
FOCUS: High-Performance Mindset Training for Cheer Athletes, Coaches, and Leaders